Preferred Future of Family Church
Acts 19:9-10, "But when some became stubborn and continued in unbelief, speaking evil of the Way before the congregation, he withdrew from them and took the disciples with him, reasoning daily in the hall of Tyrannus from 11 AM to 4 PM (from the 5th hour to the tenth). This continued for two years, so that all the residents of Asia heard the word of the Lord, both Jews and Greeks."
Family Church is the Tyrannus Hall of Central Wisconsin.
- We are training disciple makers. (Matthew 28:19-20)
- We are helping disciples to be daily training in godliness. (1 Timothy 4:7-8)
- We are a love and truth center helping each family unit be a love and truth center. (Colossians 2:6-8; John 13:34-35; John 8:31-32; 1 Corinthians 13:4-7; 1 Corinthians 16:14; 2 John 1:6; 1 John 5:2-3)
- We are distributing the grace of God by serving the people of God. We gather to give as well as receive. (1 Peter 4:10)
- We are families on mission. (Matthew 28:19-20)
- We are teaching the consequences of not obeying Jesus’ commands. (Luke 6:46-49)
Every adult and child is in the process of learning, living and being able to pass on to people in their God-given jurisdiction God’s required curriculum.
- Systematic reading of the Bible, the Word of God. (2 Timothy 2:15; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; Acts 20:27)
- Godly Priorities. (Matthew 6:33)
- The milk of the Word, five basic doctrines each believer needs to know. (Hebrews 5:11-6:2)
- The solid food of the Word, teaching about righteousness. (Hebrews 5:13-14; Matthew 28:20; Romans 6:16)
- Living the life of Christ. (Galatians 2:20)
- “Matthew 6:33" Practice. (Matthew 6:33)